Oat & Banana Berry Breakfast Bake
This easy nutritious recipe staked with fibre, whole grains & protein is paired nicely with good friends and coffee.
- 2 cups oats old fashioned
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups blueberries frozen
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cup oat milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 cup protein powder plant based
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe Share by Email
- In a medium bowel add boiling water to oats, let sit for 15 mins. Mash bananas, stir in flax, water, syrup.
- Mix all other ingredients to the oatmeal mixture.
- Pour ingredients into a 9" x 9" baking pan
- Top with frozen berries
- Bake @350F for 30-35 mins
Calories: 327kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 11gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 41mgPotassium: 419mgFiber: 8gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 193IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 178mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!