Mahi Mahi Tacos
These fish tacos are out of this world for flavour and so easy to prepare. They do not have a strong fishy flavour and you'll love every bite.
- 1 ¼ lb mahi mahi fillets skinless cut into 12 pieces (can also use fresh tuna steak)
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe Share by Email
- To make the marinade by mixing together chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and garlic powders, salt, pepper, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Brush mahi mahi with marinade and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to high heat.
- Place fish in a grill pan or cast iron skillet.
- Grill the fish, carefully turning once, until just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas directly on the grill rack.
- Place the cooked fish in the warmed tortilla and top with mango salsa, cashew dressing, avocado slices, fresh cilantro & arugula. See recipes for salsa and cashew dressing.
Calories: 481kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 32gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 782mgPotassium: 1088mgFiber: 9gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1383IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 117mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!