Good Vibes Rice Bowl
We just enjoy how we feel when we eat this bowl!
- 1/2 eggplant 6 slices
- 1 red pepper 6 slices
- 1 small sweet potato medium sized cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups brown basmati rice cooked
- 1 tbsp tamari or Braggs liquid soy seasoning
- 2 cups sprouts sunflower or bean
- 1/2 cup spinach rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 tbsp mixed fresh herbs parsley or mint are nice.
- 2 wedges lemon
- Preheat over to 400F. Brush eggplant, sweet potato, and red pepper with 1 tbsp oil and bake for 20 mins at until tender. Turn vegetables half way.
- Divide the cooked rice between 2 bowls and drizzle both with 1 tbsp oil each and 1/2 tbsp tamari. Spinkle with mixed herbs.
- Arrange with grilled vegetables, avocado, spinach and snap peas on rice.
- Add any remaining tamari and oil. Top with sprouts and lemon wedge.
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe Share by Email
Calories: 529kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 10gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 62mgPotassium: 838mgFiber: 12gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 12469IUVitamin C: 105mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!