Plant protein burst for that perfect midday snack.
- 1 1/4 cups oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds omega 3
- 3 tbsp ground walnuts omega 3
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup mix-ins chocolate chips
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe Share by Email
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more oats. If it’s too dry, add a bit more nut butter.
- It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that holds together when lightly squeezed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and portion the dough into balls of desired size. (I use a cookie scoop to make mine approximately 1 inch in diameter). Enjoy!
Calories: 99kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 36mgPotassium: 99mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!