Roasted Tomato Coconut Soup
This satisfying vegan tomato soup always hits the spot and is yummy for all seasons. This is nice topped with sprouts or greens.
- Blender or handheld blender
- 12 Tomatoes roma
- 1 zucchini chopped in large pieces
- 1 red pepper quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium sweet onion quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 500ml can coconut milk
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh herb fresh parsley or basil
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe Share by Email
Roasted Tomato Medley
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cut tomatoes in half and place them with garlic and other vegetables in a casserole dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, dash of salt & pepper.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add stock and coconut milk.
- Transfer everything to your blender or use handheld blender right in casserole dish and puree.
- Garnish with a fresh herb like basil or parsley.
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 4gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 18mgPotassium: 755mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 2947IUVitamin C: 70mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!